Thursday, March 24, 2011

February 2011: Choosing Teh Right

Turning teh Other Cheek (Literally)
Once, a kid that goes to my school slapped me in the face. I remembered that my Primary teacher told me I should "turn the other cheek" when people bully me, so I did. My cheeks were sore, but I felt great inside!
--Aaron, age 8, Utah



Early Dating is for Chumps!
Recently, a boy asked me out on a date. I said no, because I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16. I felt good.
--Emma, age 12, Utah

My Body is a Temple
Lots of kids at my school draw on themselves, which drives me insane. I always tell them that they shouldn't draw on themselves, because their bodies are temples, and temples don't draw on themselves. Also, I wrote a letter to Gerard Way telling him to stop drawing on himself.
--Hanna, age 9, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment