Sunday, March 6, 2011

January 2011: Cory and teh BAD WORDS

"*BEEP*!" said Cory after he came home from school.
"Cory!" scolded his mother. "Where the *BEEP* did you hear that word?"
"Uh, at school. I also learned *BEEP*, *BEEP*, and *BEEP*!"
"Well, please stop saying *BEEP*!"
"Okay, Mom. I promise I'll never say *BEEP* ever again."
"Cory!"



On Sunday...
"*BEEP*!" yelled Cory in the middle of church.
"Cory! How many times do I have to tell you, don't say *BEEP*! Now go up to the microphone and apologize!" So that's what Cory did.
"Hello. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Cory, and I'm going to apologize for saying *BEEP*." Then another person got up to give a talk.
"I used to say *BEEP* all the time," he said. "But I stopped, and instead of saying *BEEP*, I started saying 'fiddle dee dee with a plastic spoon.'"
"Thank you Cory," said the bishop. "Now we all know not to say *BEEP*. We will now conclude this meeting by singing 'Love At Home."
"Oh, *BEEP*," said Cory. "I hate that *BEEP* song! Everyone sings it so *BEEP* slowly!"
"Cory!"

TEH END

No comments:

Post a Comment