Thursday, March 24, 2011

February 2011: Teh Valentine

"If you don't stop this," I said to Amanda, the school bully. "I'll tell the teacher."
"Yeah, just what is she gonna do about it?" she sneered. "I'll still beat you up after school." With that, she took off her sword and cut my arm off. I was immediately rushed to the hospital, where they gave me a robot arm.



A few days later, at church, we learned about loving our enemies. I thought about what had happened the other day. Valentine's Day was coming up, so I decided to make a Valentine for Amanda.
On Valentine's Day, I gave Amanda the card. She still beat me up, but that didn't stop me from doing nice things for her, even when she killed me. Wait! Why am I even writing this?? I'm dead! I should be in my coffin! Bye!
Teh End

No comments:

Post a Comment