Sunday, December 9, 2018

LDS Frozen (part three)

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
Not a footprint to be seen.
A church of isolation,
Where everyone is mean.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go!
Don't give a crap anymore!
Let it go, let it go!
Can't believe that I just swore!

I don't care
What the Mormons say!

Let the storm rage on,
The hate never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small!
And the rules that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through!
No right, no wrong, no rules for me! I'm free!

Let it go, let it go!
I am one with the wind and sky!
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand,
And here I'll stay!
Let the storm rage on!

I'll never see closed-minded people make a sound!
I'm no longer with these hateful people all around!
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast!
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The hate never bothered me anyway!



Meanwhile, Ashlee was driving around in the snow, searching for her sister, when suddenly, her car broke down. Ashlee was forced to walk in the snow while wearing a dress.
Finally, she came across a store.
Wandering Orson's Trading Post and Sauna, read the sign.
"Yoo-hoo!" said Orson. "Big summer blowout!"
"You mean like a poopy diaper?" asked Ashlee. She had heard adults use that word when talking about dirty diapers.
"No, I mean like a sale," he said.
"Okay, that makes more sense," said Ashlee. "But for now, I need boots and a jacket."
"That would be in our winter department," said Orson.
There wasn't much in their winter department, but it turned out to be exactly what Ashlee needed, in her exact clothing size. Ashlee was asking Orson if he had seen Eliza, when suddenly, a man named Christopher walked in. He was tall and muscular, and covered in snow. He said he was headed up to North Mountain. Christopher picked up some supplies and was about to buy them until Orson told him how much it cost. They began to argue about the prices. Orson finally told Christopher that it was Sunday, and he threw him out of the store.
"I'm sorry about this violence," he said to Ashlee. "Just the outfit and the boots, yes?"
Ashlee was able to find Christopher in a stable, with his reindeer, Sam (okay, it was really a dog, but Christopher liked to pretend it was a reindeer). She ordered him to take her up the North Mountain.
"I don't take people places," he groaned. Ashlee threw the supplies at him. "Okay, fine."
"So, Ashlee, what made your sister go all ice crazy?" asked Christopher as they were riding in the car.
"I got engaged, and she got mad because I had just met him that day, and..."
"Wait, you got engaged to someone you just met?" he said. "Has he even gone on a mission?"
"I'm pretty sure he has," said Ashlee.
"But what if you don't like the way he picks his nose? And eats it?"
"Excuse me sir, but he's a civilized human being!"
"All men do it."
"Ewww! Well, it doesn't matter! It's true love!"
"Wait," said Christopher. "I think we're in a bad neighborhood. I see some criminals."
They were able to get away from the criminals, but Christopher's car broke down. Ashlee promised to replace his car and all the belongings.
"I understand if you don't want to help me anymore," said Ashlee.
"Of course I don't want to help her anymore," said Christopher. "In fact, I don't think I'll help anyone ever again."
"She'll die on her own!" he said in the voice he assumed his dog reindeer would use.
"I can live with that."
"But you won't get your new car if she's dead!"
"Sometimes I really don't like you. Hold on! We're coming, Ashlee!"
"You are?" exclaimed Ashlee. "I mean, sure, I'll let you tag along!"

No comments:

Post a Comment